Session 6: March 3-26
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6:30-8:45pm
Minimum of 4/ max of 6 (birthing person/couple) spots available for this session.
Price of class session includes a "Labor and Birth Kit" full of helpful tools for labor
One, 2 hour, in person session for hands on comfort measure skills demonstrations. Date TBD by class attendees.
- 2- 2 hour online classes per week for 4 weeks (Tuesday & Thursday from 6:30-8:45pm)
- 2 hour In-person, physically distant, park session for Comfort measure/technique demonstrations
- "Labor & Birth Tool Kit" includes tools doulas use in pregnancy and labor (3 Meter Authentic Mexican handwoven Rebozo, massaging tool, special essential oils, and many other priceless tools to tackle labor like a pro.)
- Private Facebook Group for access to class materials and continued support and Q&A
- List of hospital must pack items (specialized list during COVID-19)
- Access to downloads for door signs for your hospital room (for COVID-19 duration)
- Links to beautiful pregnancy coloring pages to "zen out" to
- Links to helpful parent handouts to guide you through our classes and beyond
- Option to add on access to state of the art app code for building your birth preferences online
- Option to add on a private tutorial session with Caren to review special restrictions/needs/concerns for your birth